Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Look! It's me!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Look! It's me!

I have drawn a picture of myself on paper. I then penned it, and scanned it, then proceeded to edit a little bit in my paint program on my computer. Thus, I present to you, me.
Yes, yes, thank you for your applause. What? No, I do not think I am ugly, why would you say something like that? Huh? Yes, I'm quite fond of my hair. I spike it up like that almost every day. Often times it stays like that over night. It requires little work in the morning, unless I shower. Then my hair collapses as though it were a bridge. Made of hair.
Aside from that, I have a four day weekend this week, because of some sort of school thing. Woo.
I am in the the process of making another comic. And by in the process I mean I have yet to start on it. I will at some point though.
I recently finished the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. The ending was hilarious yet disappointing.
Now I would like to show you the two part Bathroom Spider Man series, which I found funny.
And I can think of nothing else to say so here is a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment