Google+ Rants of a Supposed Nerd: Happy Anniversary!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is the anniversary of this blog!! Hooray! ROASN is now one year old!!!!
I am sorry for the lack of posts. I have been neglecting this blog, but now I am back!
In other news, today I became an uncle! To twins! I will try to turn at least one of them into a nerd. That will be my goal throughout their lives.
My Christmas was full of happiness and various happiness-inducing items. I got Dishonored, which is a really great game, though the way I ended it was not very great. I... I don't really want to talk about it. (Sniffle). I also got a dragon cane with a sword inside of it. It looks like this.
Other things I got include a game called Syndicate, which is okay, but not as great as I thought it would be. I got many gift cards, with which I bought an Xbox card with which I bought Battleblock Theater. That game is hilarious and I highly recommend it. It has the best horses.
I will be going back to Google Plus soon, so I can get more readers. I had a lot before I deleted my account. Don't ask why I had to. I'll just leave that to your magical little thoughts.
More news, I have shaved for the first time. That's all I will say on that matter.
I have acquired 100 webcomics!
I am not going to stop there! I am continuing on with my long page of bookmarks of webcomics.
That's about all I have to post, so good bye then. Oh, and happy New Year and all that stuff. And Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving since I missed those before.



No comments:

Post a Comment